The Spanish language is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world with over 400 million speakers. Learning Spanish will help you to grow economically, socially and culturally, for work, travel… there are hundreds of reasons.
It’s never too early or too late to learn a new language and if you can do it in the country where it is spoken it will be not only quicker but also a more “complete” experience. Combining a trip with your studies will allow you meet new people and become immersed in the new culture.
Students of many different ages, from all over the world and with many varied reasons to study come to learn Spanish at Españolé Ih, so sure you will find the perfect Spanish programme for you.
- Valencia is one of the most beautiful cities in Spain with lots of things to discover:
- You’ll find a city of contrasts with spectacular architecture, both old and new.
- Its beautiful climate makes it easy to enjoy the city sandy beaches during most of the year.
- El barrio del Carmen, the old quarter in the heart of the city where our school is located, it is also the bohemian and vibrant heart of the Valencian nightlife. During the day you can stroll through the streets and enjoy the peace and atmosphere of the Spanish daily life. Narrow streets, small shops, orange trees, beautiful churches and historical buildings are everywhere
- The famous paella is originally from Valencia and you can eat it in many good restaurants and bars next to the school.
- Its excellent location in Spain and modern transport facilities makes it very easy visit other Spanish cities on the weekends.
A Spanish course in Españolé is also a good way to make friends, the programme of activities that are organized every day after the lessons will help you meet other students and together you will discover everything you need to know to have the most amazing time of your life in Valencia.
Valencia is a safe city with lots of friendly people and travelling to Valencia is very easy as it is very well connected internationally.
So… what are you waiting for? Make new friends, practice Spanish, eat the most delicious paella of Spain and enjoy the city!